Saturday, March 10, 2012

coupons and invitation

when i got here in the US, shopping became my favorite pastime (hihi!). since i can get out of work as early as 4pm, i go straight to the mall or grocery to buy something nice (if my budget allows it) or window shop just to kill time. but i'm still the same old me, the cheapskate! so when i learned about coupons, in store passes and invitations, i got hooked! from a $1 off coupon to 40% off entire purchase pass, i always find time to cut, print and collect. and believe me, these "papers" really make a lot of savings and take the shopping guilt away! hah!


i got an invite to Gap, so we went to the mall today to check it out. and viola! - a cute stripped top for $10!

i also love clearance sale! it makes me so happy when i buy something that is 70% - 90% off! you just have to have a lot of patience and strength to rummage hehehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment